Translate

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Want to Wear a Dress ♥

Okay...I know its been awhile since my last post.  I had what I call..."Blogger's Block".  However, I realized how much I missed blogging and decided to return, adding it to my weekly schedule. This is a way for me to ensure that posts are done on a consistent basis.  So...I'm Back! Yay!

This past weekend niecy went skating.  I had the hardest time trying to convince her that she should wear some jeans or shorts.  She cried out..."TeeTee, I want to wear a dress, pweaseeee, pwetty pweaseeee!"  I must admit...after she said that, I had no other choice but to give in.  We flew on over to Turducken and found the cutest outfit.  Not only did she have loads of fun, she turned out to be the most adorable princess on skates.   


Here is a snapshot of the complete outfit with boots.  I also provided a closeup of the boots, so you can see just how cute they are with the added bows on the side.  


Credits:
Hair - Velvet (Night) by Truth Hair
Dress -(Hairbow & Boots Included) (Whitney-Blue) by Turducken
Pacifier -  Stars & Moons Binky by Killi

Boots - Closeup