Translate

Thursday, November 22, 2012

♥ Happy Turkey Day! ♥

If you are anything like me, I look forward too all the turkey, trimmings, and dessert on Thanksgiving Day, munching away to my heart's desire. Not to mention, spending quality time with my family; eating, laughing, and talking about old times. It is always a very special day to cherish! 

Credits: Both Liv & Niecy

Complete Outfit (Feathers Inc) - Turkey Lurkey by Baby Pie
Bow (Tummy) - Hazel Outfit by Baby Pie
Hair - *PROMO* (Katniss-Moonlight) by Alli & Ali
Earrings - Snowflake by Cartoon Kids

Pose - (My Bestie) by Little Posers
I celebrated Thanksgiving early with my family and friends on Second Life.  We had a blast!  I decided to dress Niecy and her friend, Liv, as cute little turkeys before we went out exploring all the themed, "Thanksgiving Day" Sims. We found an adorable Turkey costume at BabyPie, that she recreated for 2012.  It was a little disappointing to see that it only came in Children, ToddleeDoo, and YaBu sizes...no size for Tots.  However, we do realize that we may have to change from Tot to one of the more popular avatars eventually, but for now we are enjoying the Tot size. Anyhoo, BabyPie brought a smile to my face when we located an older version of the Turkey Costume in Tots. We added a bow on the tummy area for a little pizazz and Gobble!  - Two Cute & Adorable Turkeys!

P.S. If you would like a place to visit, I ran across this Beautiful Child and Teen Friendly Sim, called Aero Pines Park in Autumn. They are hosting their "6th Annual Thanksgiving Day Celebration and Pow Wow", Nov. 17th - 25th. For further details, please visit the location by clicking here

Wishing Everyone a Safe & Happy Turkey Day from DollyBird!