Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Very Special Christmas Gift ♥

I hope everyone had a Safe and Jolly Christmas! My Christmas was a delight as I spent a part of the day with my Second Life Family/Friends. Tell me...What did Santa bring you for Christmas this year? I received some very nice and thoughtful gifts.  They were a reminder of how remarkable the gift of giving and receiving really is. However, one gift that I received stood out as bright as the star on the Christmas Tree and of course I had to share it with you guys.  Tears came to my eyes as I am now officially my niece's guardian.  I adopted her on Christmas Day as my very own daughter!  Boiling over with excitement, I can not begin to tell you how touched I am. It is truly a blessing. What a Very Special Gift Indeed! ♥

My daughter, Angel (known as niecy) wore a precious Snowflake Nighty from Turducken.  The outfit includes a hairbow, stockings with snowflakes on them, and some cute little slippers. I found a pose that included the Surprise Gift Box from Heirloom Poses.  It was the perfect gesture for this beautiful occasion.  An Amazing Gift for a Very Special Christmas!


Credits:
Pose - (Surprise! Boxed) by Heirloom Poses
*Merry Christmas text on box not included*
 Complete Outfit - *See Below
Credits:
Snowflake Nighty - (Hairbow,Bloomers,Stockings & Slippers Inc) (Purple) by Turducken
Hair - Mindy (Blacks&Whites Pack) by Tameless Hair
 Earrings - Snowflake by Cartoon Kids
Pacifier - Star Binky (Pink/Green) by Baby Princess
Location: Second Pride HQ