Translate

Thursday, April 18, 2013

BratPie* - I'm Adorable Mommy! ♥

Yes, you are Cupcake! Gingham Style!

Well hello there my Dollies! Just having a little fun hearing the song "Gangnam Style" ringing in my head, as I share this "Adorable Gingham Outfit" by 'BratPie'.  (I still cannot believe the 1 Billion views on YouTube for that particular song...wow!) Okay, I don't want to ramble on... so, let us get back to this precious outfit (giggles).

I have to admit, what caught my attention with this outfit was the cute ruffled floppy hat (aah... reminiscing on my days as a child...).  My cupcake and I decided to don it in red/white, however, it does come in an array of colors; Blue/White, Pink/White, Purple/White, and Yellow/White.  The top is a soft light-weight fabric sweater, with the word "Adorable" and a small dainty picture of a heart in the center of the chest area.  The matching skirt is also ruffled in gingham fabric with a mix of whatever color you choose. A pretty little pair of studded ankle boots are included as well.  Available only in Toddleedoo Baby and Kid sizes.   So Adorable! ♥



Credits:
  Adorable Gingham Outfit - (Red/White) by BratPie
Hair - Danni (Blks/Whites Pack - Espresso) by Truth Hair
  Pacifier - *Outfit* Great Gingham Paci (Red) by Lullabies
Earrings - (Cutie-Gemstone) by Turducken
Ring - (Flower) by Skyla Cyannis
Pose - (Kids) by Purple Poses
Location - Amaretto Ranch Breedables Sim

Credits:
  *Please See Previous Pic*
Pose - (Balloon Basket) by Click Poses & Props