Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bubz Babez* - Bumblee Be Mine Please ♥

"Promise I Won't Sting You" (Giggles)...

Buzz... Buzz... Hello My Dollies! What is all the Buzz about??  Wait! Let me show you...Take a look at this Darling 'Bumblee Bee Costume' by 'Bubz Babez'.  Now isn't it definitely worth the Buzz?  The Costume consist of a gorgeous chenille inspired dress with colors of yellow and black of course. Its trimmed in lace on the straps, waistband, button strip (chest area), and the hemline.  There is also a picture of a cute honey bee on the front right side.  Other features of this costume include:  a honeycomb hair bow, black antennae, striped leggings, black transparent wings, and an adorable pair of Mary Jane shoes with a daisy attached.  Available in Toddleedoo Kid and Baby Sizes.  Sweet Honey Bee Booti-ful! ♥

*Please Note - The striped leggings cover the feet as well.  Due to what I believe was a glitch in my viewer, I was unable to capture that in the picture below.  I do my best to represent each outfit in its entirety...I'm truly sorry for that.  My apologies. 

Credits:
Outfit - (Bumblee Bee Costume ) by Bubz Babez
Hair - Velvet (Blks/Whites Pack - Night) by Truth Hair
  Teeth - (Baby Teeth) by Petite Bowtique 
Earrings - (Cutie-Gemstone) by Turducken
Ring - (Flower) by TinkerTots
Pose - (Be Mine) by Click Poses & Props