Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2013

SL's Sand & Sea Expo* - FUN in the SUN ♥

Hola My Dollies!  SL's Sand & Sea Expo is underway! I had the opportunity to visit this Beautiful Sim and it's truly an experience to enjoy.  You will definitely lose yourself with the feeling of an amazing Harbor atmosphere and a chance to see some of your favorite creator's exhibits.  Not to mention, the FREE Prizes!   It's also a must to visit the Underwater World (a separate area)!  My hat goes off to Oceania Breedables, the Coordinating Team, and Participators of this Event!  What an awesome job ♥

While walking around,  I stopped over by one of our favorite exhibitors, 'KittyCats', and I had the opportunity to meet the Creator herself, the lovely +Callie Cline.  What a pleasure! Unfortunately, my cupcake missed out, but she was ecstatic when I told her... (giggles).

LANDMARK:
THE BEACHCOMBER EVENT!


You still have 3 days left to see all the FUN and win some PRIZES.  Don't miss out!  For more information, click here for the official Sand and Sea Expo Blog. ♥


LANDMARK:
THE BEACHCOMBER EVENT!

LANDMARK:
THE BEACHCOMBER EVENT!

LANDMARK:
THE BEACHCOMBER EVENT!