Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

SL's Sand & Sea Expo* - Goodies Part II

Hello again My Dollies... Here is Part II of DollyBird's Goodies from the Sand & Sea Expo!  If you didn't see Part I, click here.

LANDMARK:
THE BEACHCOMBER EVENT!

I must admit, I am a home decor collector.  Meaning, even if I don't have use for it right away...If I like, I will buy.  Never know when it comes in handy...right? Giggles!  Well, I was so grateful and excited to receive these wonderful prizes from 'Chez Moi Furnitures'!

The Sailboat in the Bottle:  A very nice piece to add that special touch to nautical or beach decor, and even a child's bedroom. (Picture Enlarged for Detail)   

Outdoor Lovers' Bench (for adults...giggles): Its so romantic with leaves and a bare sparkle tree included.  Two cute lovebirds sit gently in the middle on the tree's branches.  Comes with 9 couple poses.

FreeLife Pergola - Very beautiful for some quality time outdoors.  Made out of wood with Pink Blossoms and short wild grass for a cozy setting.  A picnic table and basket is also included.  

Towel Chill Blanket - Time to relax and get some reading in with this pretty gingham style blanket in pastels of yellow and white.  Included is a matching stripped pillow with a flower laying softly on top.  Comes with 4 poses; 2 relaxing and 2 reading.  A book will rez when either one of the reading poses are activated. 



Credits:
Decor - (Boat Bottle)  by Chez Moi Furnitures
Credits:
Outdoor Bench - (Bench Lover's)  by Chez Moi Furnitures
Credits:
Pergola - (Free Life)  by Chez Moi Furnitures

Credits:
Picnic Table & Basket - (FreeLife)  by Chez Moi Furnitures

Credits:
Picnic Blanket - (Towel Chill)  by Chez Moi Furnitures
My Cupcake's Outfit - (Suri ) by BabyPie
Hair - (Mayumi3 - Onyx) by D!va