Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

SOKEN KIDS:USA INDEPENDENCE FAIR - WOO WHAT A PARTY! ♥

Hi there My Dollies! I hope your weekend is going great so far! I got the opportunity to hang out yesterday at the 'USA Independence Fair', hosted by Soken Kids!  Talk about a blasting good time!  DJ Squirrely Voss kept the crowd hyped with his fresh beats on the Mic! I hit a few moves myself...(giggles).   The Celebration is on-going until July 4th, lots of time remaining for you to get by there and enjoy. 

There are plenty of events scheduled throughout...be sure to tune in to the Soken's group in-world or visit their official blog, by clicking here.  I have also listed the schedule in one of my previous post. Check it out...

DJ Squirrely Voss

I managed to snap a few shots of all the excitement.  Yesterday, Soken Kids were also giving away a $1000 gift card! That's right $1000! Lots of Prizes are featured, as well as Freebies at each of the vendor's stalls. 

Be sure to grab your family and/or friends for this amazing event!  Don't miss out on this wonderful celebration... Get your Dance On!

USA INDEPENDENCE FAIR - LANDMARK

USA INDEPENDENCE FAIR - LANDMARK
USA INDEPENDENCE FAIR - LANDMARK

USA INDEPENDENCE FAIR - LANDMARK