Translate

Friday, June 21, 2013

UNDER THE SEA EXPO* - Magical Underwater Fun! ♥

TGIF My Dollies!  Yesterday, I felt as if I was in another moment in time...long long ago....emerged into the Ancient Roman Times.  The 'Under the Sea Expo' is truly unbelievable!  Oceania Breedables and her staff pulled it off again.  I guarantee, you will be amazed by the creativeness and thought that was put into this project.  As I walked by each store in the heart of Atlantis...the Exhibitors blew me away with their interior designs adding just the right touch to the overall theme. 

Landmark

Don't take my word for it... Go by and see it for yourself (giggles).  Not only will you enjoy the complete environment, you will be swept away by the ambiance of it all. Do not forget to participate in the hunt of prizes while shopping to your heart's desire. 

I snapped a few pictures yesterday to give you a glimpse of what to expect.  Go by and have some fun, as you tour the Awesome Mystical and Magical City of Atlantis!  ♥

Visit the Sand, Sea, & Second Life official blog for more details and information.

Landmark

AQUATICS

KittyCatS! - (Interior)


Alternative Fashion -(Interior)