Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

LD Store: Meet The Mermaid Baby Princess! ♥

Hello there My Dollies!  As promised in a previous post...Here is the adorable Mermaid Outfit my cupcake wore on the last day of the Under The Sea Expo.  When I saw it, I was thrilled.  It was exactly what I wanted and not a difficult find...Don't you just love it when that happens?  (Giggles)

The 'Little Mermaid Baby Princess' by LD Store is a precious two piece costume, featuring lavender shells as the top and a blueish green tale with fin. The texture is really nice and subtle. In addition to that, the re-size script is very helpful in obtaining the perfect fit. However, we did not have to re-size it much at all. It's available in Toddleedoo Baby/Kid and Yabusaka sizes.  My Cupcake ~ The Pretty Baby Princess of the Sea!

Credits:
Outfit- (Little Mermaid Baby Princess) by LD Store
Hair - Sunny (Blks) by Wasabi Pills
Earrings - (Gemstone) by Turducken
Necklace - (Cher) by Peekabee
Rings - (Flower) by Skyla Cyannis 
Tiara - (Primcess Outfit - Purple) by BabyPie
Pose - (Sassy) by
Click Poses & Props