Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

SOKEN KIDS* - THE BIRTH OF A NEW TOWN! PART I ♥

Mode: Excited ~ Catching Up☺

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!...

SURPRISE! TGIF My Dollies!  Getting ready for the weekend?  I bet you are. Let me jump-start your weekend by sharing with you, a Huge Surprise by the one and only...Soken Kids!  They have been dazzling the community with new products, events, and now A New Sim!  That's right!  A New Sim dedicated to Toddleedoo's and Kids.

Don't you just love them for it? Of course you do...we do too. My cupcake and I are ecstatic! Blown away by their invitation to move my location to theirs, it took me no time to settle right on in.  I was greeted with a warm welcome and given a tour around the Exciting Toddleedoo Toyland Town at Didake Etsuko/ Yume, consisting of 2 sims. 

Talk about a fun place to hangout and/or shop!  Each location has been creatively designed, adding to the overall theme.  Currently there are 44 places to visit and that number is sure to grow.  Check out the directory below:

Toddleedoo Toyland Town

It was difficult for me to stop taking pictures (giggles), so I decided to divide this post into a two-part.   However, I'm giving you just a glimpse of what's in store.  Visit the New Toddleedoo Toyland Town at Didake Etsuko/Yume and experience the wonders for yourself.  Also, there are 2 modes of transportation you can use to ride around.  Walk, ride, or fly...it's your choice.  Just be sure to invite family/friends, Have Some Fun and Enjoy! ♥

See Also: Part II


Landmark

Landmark
Landmark
Landmark